Employee Benefits - Working For PACT
"It has been great working for an organisation where adoption is the focus in all we do and knowing that we can offer our families the most comprehensive and worthwhile support. As a staff member PACT is also innovative and allows for lots of different opportunities for its staff and I have had the chance to work in many different roles."
Mandy, Adoption Team Manager
The PACT culture:
PACT is a supportive and respectful place where people are genuinely passionate about what we do. At PACT we share a purpose of empowering service users and strengthening families through the quality services we provide. Our energy and professionalism deliver excellence.
At PACT we are open to new opportunities and are continuously looking to progress as an organisation. Our innovation and creativity drive our commitment to make a positive difference to the lives of the people with whom we work. As an organisation we are working to ensure that our staff and services reflect the communities in which we serve.
Through this we aim to create families and bring people together.
PACT offers the following employee benefits:
- 27 days annual leave, plus public holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave
- Competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid subscriptions to relevant professional bodies e.g. SWE
- Flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Team away days and social events
- Up-to-date ICT resources
- A comfortable, modern working environment
- Interest-free, annual season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential counselling and information service
- Regular support and supervision including clinical supervision
Below you will find some answers to a recent staff survey where employees were asked "What do you like best about working for PACT?"
"I like the work culture and the feeling of being supported by my colleagues and management"
"The fact that people work hard towards a common aim and we can innovate new ideas and get them supported"
"We make such a difference to children's lives in terms of helping them to be placed with their forever family"
In this video, PACT's Adopter Diversity Recruitment Officer Grace Gomez speaks about what it's like to work at PACT, what attracted her to the role and why she believes PACT is a great place to work.