Volunteer with PACT
PACT is enormously grateful for the time, skills and talents given freely by the range of volunteers working with us today. The families we work with and PACT staff benefit from the life experience and generosity that our volunteers bring to our projects and services.
"I can’t say enough how good this has been. The voluntary experience that you offer is ridiculous high quality. I’ve been volunteering on and off since I was 15 and this is totally different.” BB4K Champion
"My summer of volunteering with PACT was the best decision I could have made. Everyone was great at getting me involved straight away and really challenging the skills I already possessed as well as teaching me new ones. I always felt welcome and excited to come into the office and for what the day could entail. PACT were flexible when it came to hours and time I could give and were so appreciative. They went out of their way to ensure that I was experiencing everything I wanted to get out of volunteering which was amazing." Alana House Volunteer
“I would describe PACT as supportive, inspiring and generous.” Alana House Drop In Volunteer
“Volunteers have transformed what we are able to deliver.” Manager of Bounce Back 4 Kids programme
PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults therefore please note our recruitment procedure includes DBS checks and overseas checks (where applicable). Please note that prospective volunteers will need to evidence they have the relevant permission to work in the UK.
- Based at London and Brighton
- Hours to be agreed
- This is a flexible role for people who are passionate about adoption and can spare time to help with PACT's events programme which include information evenings for potential adopters, training for our adopters, manning external event stands, family fun days and carol concerts as well providing well-earned encouragement to our supporters fundraising through challenges and essential administrative support.
- Download the full description here
Volunteer Adoption Support Adminstrator
- Based flexible - either at home or at the Brighton Office
- A few hours a week, to be agreed.
- We would love to hear from people who would like to get involved a varied role from helping with administration and also directly with families at events.
- Download a full description here
To find out more about how you can volunteer for PACT visit this page.
Help us continue to make a difference to the lives of children and young adults