PACT offers a range of face-to-face training for approved or prospective PACT adoptive families.
All training is free to attend for PACT adopters and there is no limit on the number of courses that can be attended.
Training takes place in London, Reading and Brighton. The latest training dates and course outlines are listed below. If you would like to receive further information or attend any of these free courses run by PACT please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 456 4800.
PACT also runs ImPACT days for adopted children.
Family and Friends training
This half-day course is designed for the relatives and close friends of PACT's adoptive families. The course provides:
- An overview of the backgrounds of children placed for adoption
- Attachment theory and how children placed for adoption can form healthy attachments.
Courses are being held on the following dates:
- Saturday 19th January 2019, 9.30am -1.15pm, Reading
- Saturday 2nd March 2019, 9.30am -1.15pm, London
- Saturday 11th May 2019, 9.30am -1.15pm, Reading
- Saturday 15th June 2019, 9.30am -1.15pm, Brighton (tbc)
- Saturday 20th July 2019, 9.30am -1.15pm, London
Family and friends of adopters only need to attend one session.