Becoming a Blended Family course
We are running a new training course for prospective adopters who already have children. The course is designed for prospective adopters in stage 1 and stage 2 of the assessment process, or recently approved prior to placement, who have existing children (birth or adopted) in their family.
The course is for PACT adopters only and provides support with:
- How to talk to your existing child/ren about adoption
- How to support your existing child/ren to share their feelings
- Preparing your existing child/ren for changes in family dynamics
- How to involve your existing child/ren during introductions
- An opportunity to meet other prospective adopters who have existing children in their family
The course will run on the following dates:
No events currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact our team to let them know which events you are interested in.
Event adoptiontraining@pactcharityForm for events that sends the submission to email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields