To refer a child who lives in Reading or West Berkshire and may benefit from attending a BB4K programme you can:
- Refer a child to the BB4K team who will be able to advise you on future groups or set up a new group if there is a wider need
It is important that the child you are referring meets the following criteria for BB4K:
- Children have witnessed or been victims of domestic abuse and are displaying challenging / withdrawn behaviour
- Children must be aged between 5 and 12
- Children must be able to acknowledge the hurting that has happened in their family and be able to talk about it
- Children must want to attend a BB4K programme, they cannot be forced to attend
- Parents/carers must be willing to support the child throughout the BB4K programme
- The perpetrator must have left the family home and be out of the relationship
To make a referral for Recovery Toolkit Family Groups for families living in Bracknell visit this page.
We are not currently running any BB4K groups in Oxfordshire. If you are seeking support for a family please contact your local LCSS who may be able to offer alternative support. If you are a family living in Oxfordshire please contact the MASH team - 0345 050 7666.