PACT Schools Programme
Schools across London and the south are invited to partner with PACT and help vulnerable families.
There are various ways your school can support PACT. You can:
- Display a PACT poster or leaflets to help recruit much needed families to adopt children in care.
- Hold an assembly to raise awareness about adoption.
- Hold a collection for PACT (e.g. at Christmas, Mothering Sunday, Harvest Festival, Adoption Week in November).
- Organise fundraising events such as cake sales, barn dances and non-uniform days.
- Introduce your local church to PACT to increase support in your community.
- Collect toiletries, food, toys, clothes or books for local families supported by PACT
- Volunteer for PACT.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how your school can support PACT.
In return for your support, we can provide:
- Stories, case studies and articles for your newsletters and website to keep parents updated on the difference we are making in your community.
- Fundraising ideas and materials.
- Assembly and lesson plan suggestions.
- Template press releases.
- Inclusion in the Supporters section on our website, and a ‘thank you’ via social media.
- A regular update email.
We understand that schools want to make a difference in their local community. By supporting PACT we will ensure you are fully informed about the difference your support is making in your local area with case studies, stats, quotes, volunteering opportunities and other updates. Your support will make a real difference to the families we support in a variety of ways.