Alana House is a community project run by PACT that uses a holistic approach to support and empower women. We offer a confidential, women-only, non-judgemental space and welcome all women who feel they need help and support.
How we can help
We aim to help you take control of your life by making informed decisions, and can provide information, support and advice with the following:
- Attitudes, thinking and behaviour
- Children, families and relationships
- Domestic abuse, domestic violence and rape
- Drugs and alcohol
- Education, training and employment
- Finance, benefits and debt
- Health and well-being
- Sex working/prostitution
How we work
See our leaflet or watch the short film below to find out more about how we work.
How to get in touch
- Call us on 0118 9217640
- Send a message to Alana.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to one of our welcoming drop-in sessions – see Contact us for a map of how to find us and What's on page for the times and days of our drop-ins
- Fill in a Referral form and we will contact you to make an appointment for you to meet privately with one of our support workers
Voluntary or community-based organisations can also refer women to our services using our Referral form.
Alana House works with a range of local partner agencies – if you would like to work with us please Contact us.