Refer yourself to Alana House for support
If you would like to refer yourself for support from Alana House, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
If you are unable to complete the form or would like to speak to the team at Alana House please call us on 0118 921 7640.
The support we offer includes:
- One-to-one support with a friendly, dedicated support worker – find out more about our team here
- A range of groups and courses on topics such as job skills, parenting, healing from trauma and moving onto independent living
- Drop in sessions focused on well-being, strengthening confidence and self-esteem
- Practical help e.g. use of washing machine, shower, computers, emergency food parcels
- Crèche facilities for some courses and groups
All groups, courses and sessions are available by appointment only to those who have been referred to Alana House. To refer yourself, please fill out the form below or call us on 0118 921 7640.