Talking Adoption show
These talks usually feature PACT staff and adopters discussing and answering questions about adopting with PACT. There’s no need to book: simply tune in at the time the event is streaming or watch it back at a later date on Facebook or YouTube.
You can click the button below to browse the whole series on YouTube.
Previous topics have included:
- How to prepare family and friends
- Understanding voluntary adoption agencies (VAAs)
- Adopting with pets in the household
- Family finding as part of the process
- Adopting sibling groups of two or three
- The types of children waiting
- Adopting children from Black and mixed Black/White British backgrounds
- Volunteering as part of the process