By donating your time and energy to volunteer with PACT, you can help us build and strengthen families through the outstanding adoption services, specialist therapeutic support services and inspirational community projects we provide.
We are always looking for anyone with time or skills that they would like to share. If you are thinking about volunteering, please get in touch with our friendly team who will be happy to hear from you. We have a broad range of volunteering opportunities and are often able to find or create a role to match your skills and interests.
To get in touch with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
Examples of previous roles
At PACT, we have at least one volunteer in every department. Here are some examples of volunteering roles we have filled in the past:
- Volunteering on our Reception desk to welcome visitors and answer phone calls
- Volunteering as a therapist or counsellor to support the children and adults who use our services
- Working in our Marketing and Business Development teams to research new contacts or distribute marketing materials
- Carrying out a student placement year at PACT to gain valuable experience
- Sharing your own experiences of adopting by speaking at events or talking with prospective adopters
- Providing online support to other adopters via webchat on our CATCH platform
Flexible volunteer roles to match your interests
At PACT, we are always keen to hear from anyone with time or skills to share. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in volunteering. When you get in touch with us, we will ask you some questions to learn a bit more about you, and we may be able to find or create a role to match your skills and interests.
We welcome enquiries from anyone who is interested in volunteering in any capacity or role.
If you would like to volunteer with PACT, please email email@example.com or fill in the application form below.
PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Anyone joining our team is subject to PACT’s Safer Recruitment pre-appointment enquiries. These include the provision of documentation of the right to work in the UK, Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, overseas police check where applicable and references covering a minimum 5 year period. See PACT’s Safeguarding policy, Safer Recruitment Policy and Code of Conduct.
All opportunities are based in the UK.
Thank you for considering joining our fantastic PACT team. We look forward to hearing from you!