Flexible volunteer roles to match your interests
At PACT, we are always keen to hear from anyone with time or skills to share. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in volunteering. When you get in touch with us, we will ask you some questions to learn a bit more about you, and we may be able to find or create a role to match your skills and interests.
There are many different types of voluntary roles across PACT, and examples of volunteering opportunities include:
- Helping to run groups for women at Alana House such as craft, baking, or teaching English
- Volunteering on our Reception desk to welcome visitors and answer phone calls
- Carrying out a student placement year at PACT to gain valuable experience
- Working in our Marketing and Business Development teams to research new contacts or distribute marketing materials
- Volunteering in our Bounce Back 4 Kids team to help set up and organise groups for families affected by domestic abuse
- Volunteering as a therapist or counsellor to support the children and adults who use our services
- Working with our Finance team to provide administrative support and gain financial experience
- Sharing your own experiences of adopting by speaking at events or talking with prospective adopters
- Providing online support to other adopters via webchat on our CATCH platform
- Working with our HR team to provide administrative support and gain HR experience
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com to find out more or fill in the application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!