Refer yourself or someone else for BB4K support
To refer a child or parent who lives in Reading or West Berkshire and may benefit from attending a BB4K programme please complete the form below.
If you are referring siblings or more than one family please complete a form for each child.
Before making a referral please see our further information about what to expect from BB4K groups.
Please make sure the following referral criteria are met before you fill out the form:
- Children must have witnessed or experienced domestic abuse and be displaying challenging or withdrawn behaviour.
- Children must be no older than 11.
- Children and parent/carer must be able to acknowledge the hurt that has happened in their family and be able to talk about it.
- Children and parent/carer must want to attend a BB4K programme; they cannot be forced to attend.
- Parents/carers must be willing to support the child throughout the BB4K programme.
- The perpetrator must have left the family home and be out of the relationship.