Refer yourself or someone else for BB4K support
We are currently accepting referrals for Reading, Wokingham, West Berkshire, South Oxfordshire, Oxford City and Vale of White Horse. To refer children and parents/guardians who may benefit from attending a BB4K programme, click the button below to start the referral process.
Before making a referral, please read our further information about what to expect from BB4K groups and please make sure the family meets our referral criteria.
Please make sure the following referral criteria are met before you fill out the referral form:
- Children must have witnessed or experienced domestic abuse and be displaying challenging or withdrawn behaviour.
- Children must be aged between 3 and 11 years old.
- Children and parent/carer must be able to acknowledge the hurt that has happened in their family and be able to talk about it.
- Children and parent/carer must want to attend a BB4K programme; they cannot be forced to attend.
- Parents/carers must be willing to support the child throughout the BB4K programme.
- The perpetrator must have left the family home and be out of the relationship.