Family and Friends training
Online events now available!
This half-day course is designed for the relatives and close friends of PACT's adoptive families. The course provides:
- An overview of the backgrounds of children placed for adoption
- An overview of attachment theory and how children placed for adoption can form healthy attachments
- An opportunity to explore ways of supporting adoptive parents and adopted children
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, all face-to-face events have been cancelled. We are, however, holding virtual events via Zoom on the following dates:
- Friday 12th February, 9.30 - 1.15pm, online via Zoom (FULLY BOOKED)
- Saturday 20th March, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom (FULLY BOOKED)
- Friday 23rd April, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Friday 28th May, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Friday 25th June, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Friday 23rd July, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
Family and friends of PACT adopters only need to attend one session. If you would like to attend this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07934 733049
If you have booked a place on this course and are awaiting an email from PACT with further details, please check your junk folder as emails can sometimes be accidentally marked as spam.