Family and Friends training
Online events now available!
This half-day course is designed for the relatives and close friends of PACT's adoptive families. The course provides:
- An overview of the backgrounds of children placed for adoption
- An overview of attachment theory and how children placed for adoption can form healthy attachments
- An opportunity to explore ways of supporting adoptive parents and adopted children
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, all face-to-face events have been cancelled. We are, however, holding virtual events via Zoom on the following dates:
- Friday 17th September 2021, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Friday 22nd October 2021, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Saturday 20th November 2021, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
- Friday 10th December 2021, 9.30am - 1.15pm, online via Zoom
Family and friends of PACT adopters only need to attend one session. If you would like to attend this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07999 021170
If you have booked a place on this course and are awaiting an email from PACT with further details, please check your junk folder as emails can sometimes be accidentally marked as spam.