PACT is committed to fulfilling its duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. This applies to staff involved in adoption services, our community projects and all support staff and volunteers. PACT ensures its staff are trained and supported in meeting their safeguarding responsibilities. PACT promotes continuous learning and uses good practice and monitoring functions to support the prevention of harm and promote well-being.
All PACT employees and volunteers have a duty under the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006 and Children Act 2004 to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff and volunteers go through rigorous pre-employment checks and receive training so that they can respond quickly to children, young people and adults at risk.
- Download PACT's Safeguarding Policy
- Download PACT's Safeguarding Leaflet
- Download Safeguarding Children Flowchart
- Download Safeguarding Adults Flowchart
- Download Safeguarding and Protecting Children Procedure