Church Christmas fundraising
PACT has been supporting children and families in need since its creation by the Diocese of Oxford in 1911, and this year we are preparing to help our service users facing the cost of living crisis. We have seen the need for our trauma recovery programmes grow during the pandemic so your support is needed more than ever. Our adoption support programme, Bounce Back 4 Kids and Alana House rely on fundraising and the generosity of churches and congregations like yours.
This Christmas please consider supporting PACT and the work we do changing lives in our communities.
Here are 12 ways you can support PACT this Christmas:
- Share our prayer at one of your December services and hold a retiring collection to support our services.
- Have a clear out before Christmas with an indoor table top sale in support of PACT
- Select PACT as your charity and support us while you shop via Amazon Smile or Easy Fundraising
- Head to our shop for a range of unique Christmas gifts like our Alana House recipe book, or artwork created by our service users.
- Take part in a fundraising challenge for us such as Pooches for PACT – a sponsored dog walk so your furry friends can help fundraise too! Find out how to set up your own fundraiser here.
- Become a Friend of PACT and support our community’s most vulnerable members throughout the year.
- Come to our Carols at the Minster service on Friday 16th December. Buy your tickets here!
- Pop on your brightest Christmas jumper and hold a Christmas Jumper day at your church, community group or workplace with a donation to PACT to take part. Find out how to set up your own fundraiser here.
- Make the most of mince pies and Christmas cakes with a bake-off in aid of PACT.
- Ask your employer to choose PACT as their charity of the year – find out more about corporate partnerships with PACT here. We can support your application.
- Buy family and friends one of our virtual Christmas gifts that support our work – visit our shop here.
- Hold a fun Christmas quiz! Get in touch to receive a copy of our Christmas quiz, with a special round about PACT’s work.
The difference your donation could make:
£60 could pay for a PACT family with adopted children to attend one of PACT’s family fun days where they meet other families and form support networks.
£600 could pay for 12 one-to-one support sessions at Alana House for a vulnerable woman with complex needs.
£960 could pay for a child and their parent who has witnessed or been affected by domestic abuse to attend a 10-week BB4K children’s course to help them manage their feelings and ultimately break the cycle of domestic abuse.
Contact us on email@example.com for support for your fundraising activity.