PACT Garden Party
After postponing our Garden Party fundraiser which was due to take place in July, we are pleased to announce that we have rescheduled this event to Monday 3rd October 2022, 2pm-5pm.
Join us for an enchanting afternoon in the rarely-seen gardens of Englefield House, West Berkshire. In addition to celebrating and supporting PACT’s work with children, families and the local community, the event will be an opportunity to enjoy the gardens’ meandering paths, lawn terraces and views across the deer park. Delicious cakes and refreshments will also be available to top off a special afternoon.
Tickets are £20 each for adults, and tickets for accompanying children are free. Existing ticket holders will be contacted directly. All proceeds will go towards PACT’s work with adoptive families, women seeking support and children who have experienced trauma.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Only pre-registered attendees will be able to join the event. Registration will close at 12pm, Friday 30th September 2022.
- Children accompanying a paying adult are welcome however a free ticket must be booked.
- Please kindly note that dogs will be not permitted at this event.
- As with all English outdoor events, please keep an eye on the weather and bring brollies if needed.
- While the gardens are accessible for wheelchairs, please note that as the gardens belong to a private house not all of the walkways are perfectly even. There is a toilet with disabled access.
- There is plenty of parking.
Further details will be sent nearer the time. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will be able to join us!