PACT Garden Party
Book your tickets for a special PACT event
We are delighted to invite you to our Garden Party fundraiser to support our work with children, families and the local community.
The event will take place on Monday 18th July from 2pm-5pm at Englefield House, West Berkshire.
Tickets are £20 each for adults and accompanying children are free. More details about the event can be found below.
In addition to celebrating and supporting PACT’s work, the afternoon will be an opportunity to enjoy the enchanting and rarely-seen gardens of Englefield House. The head gardener of the estate will be joining us to answer any questions you may have about her work.
There will be live music and a raffle with a top prize of tea-for-two at the Ritz and our fabulous Alana House café team will be selling delicious refreshments and cakes to top off a special afternoon.
- The dress code is smart casual.
- Parking will be available.
- The gardens are accessible for wheelchairs though the ground is not always level and the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
- Only pre-registered attendees will be able to join the event. Registration will close at 12pm on Monday 11th July 2022.
- Children accompanying a paying adult are welcome however a free ticket must be booked.
- Please kindly note that dogs will be not permitted at this event.
- As with all English summer events, please keep an eye on the weather and bring brollies if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. We hope you will be able to join us!