Virtual information events
During the current Government advice regarding social distancing we are currently unable to offer face-to-face adoption information events.
Children are continuing to come into care throughout this pandemic and there is an urgent need for people to come forward and be assessed and approved as adopters. PACT has developed remote alternatives to all parts of the adoption process and is welcoming enquiries from prosepctive adopters throughout this period.
A programme of virtual information events is now in place. Participants can join using Zoom, a cloud-based software, and hear from a PACT social worker and an adopter about all aspects of adoption. There is the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
Get in touch with our team
If you are considering adopting with PACT please do contact our Enquiries Team to book a place on an event. Call 0300 456 4800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the "request a call back" form in the right corner of your screen. We look forward to you joining us!
Forthcoming virtual information events:
- Monday 6th July | 1pm-3pm
- Thursday 16th July | 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday 30th July | 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 11th August | 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 19th August | 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday 27th August | 1pm-3pm
- Monday 7th September | 5pm-7pm
- Thursday 17th September | 1pm-3pm
- Wednesday 30th September | 5:30pm-7:30pm