Virtual information events
During the current Government advice regarding social distancing we are currently unable to offer face-to-face adoption information events.
Children are continuing to come into care throughout this pandemic and there is an urgent need for people to come forward and be assessed and approved as adopters. PACT has developed remote alternatives to all parts of the adoption process and is welcoming enquiries from prosepctive adopters throughout this period.
A programme of virtual information events is now in place. Participants can join using Zoom, a cloud-based software, and hear from a PACT social worker and an adopter about all aspects of adoption. There is the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
Get in touch with our team
If you are considering adopting with PACT please do contact our Enquiries Team to book a place on an event. Call 0300 456 4800, email email@example.com or complete the "request a call back" form in the right corner of your screen. We look forward to you joining us!
Upcoming virtual information events:
- Thursday 5th November | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 12th November | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 25th November | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 3rd December | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 8th December | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 17th December | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 7th January | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 12th January | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 26th January | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Monday 8th February | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 17th February | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 23rd February | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 9th March | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 18th March | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 23rd March | 5.30pm-7.30pm