Virtual information events
Children are continuing to come into care throughout this pandemic and there is an urgent need for people to come forward and be assessed and approved as adopters. PACT has developed remote alternatives to all parts of the adoption process and is welcoming enquiries from prosepctive adopters throughout this period.
A programme of virtual information events is now in place. Participants can join using Zoom, a cloud-based software, and hear from a PACT social worker and an adopter about all aspects of adoption. There is the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
Get in touch with our team
If you are considering adopting with PACT please do contact our Enquiries Team to book a place on an event. Call 0300 456 4800 or fill in our enquiry form. We look forward to you joining us!
Upcoming virtual information events:
- Monday 9th August | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 25th August | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 31st August | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 9th September | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 15th September | 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 28th September | 5.30pm-7.30pm