Why choose PACT?
PACT has been building and strengthening families through adoption for more than 60 years. Here is a short film to give you an insight into adopting with PACT.
Prospective adopters can choose whether to adopt through their local authority, a regional adoption agency, or a voluntary adoption agency, like PACT.
Here are some of the reasons why we think you should choose PACT!
PACT is an independent adoption charity, rated Outstanding by Ofsted in 2014 and 2017, with a long history of providing adoption services and award-winning adoption support. In 2020, PACT found loving and permanent homes for 89 children.
As a charity, PACT fundraises to provide enhanced adoption support services:
- our online support platform The Adopter Hub including one-to-one webchat with other adopters, eLearning and an adopter forum
- experienced adoptive parents in our Adopter Champions team
- support from therapeutically-trained social workers in our Strengthening Families Team
- our award-winning therapeutic support services FACTS
- specialist education support for children, parents and schools
- extensive adoption training courses and workshops
PACT runs adoption events through the year where adopters can meet other PACT families. The most popular of these are Family Fun Days, held in Brighton, London and the Thames Valley, and our adopter support evenings with a different monthly theme.
PACT has a stable and commited workforce, with a passion to support families and a desire to deliver the highest quality services.
PACT's family finding team works in partnership with adoption agencies around the country to find families for children in care who cannot remain with their birth family.
We value your feedback
We want to know whether our services are being provided effectively and meeting your needs. Visit our feedback page.